Below is a list of the most common questions prospective customers might have.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why should I hire Rust & Martin Interior Design?
For more than 75 years we have assisted Southeast Missouri residents in creating the home of their dreams. Rust & Martin is a full-service Interior Design and Home Furnishings venture boasting New York City educated designers and an extensive selection of distinctive furnishings-and is still family owned.
What size projects does Rust & Martin accept? Can I start with one room?
Our designers can help you with any type or size of project. Whether you need to decorate your first home, redesign your second home or start with one room, we can help you conceptualize, visualize and realize your dream.
What do I need to know about your initial consultations? Is there a fee?
Our initial consultation is FREE. Once we have an overview of the scope of the job, we can determine which designer is a good fit. We can come to your home if that is helpful.
What should I have at our first meeting for my project?
- Think about colors, styles and effects you like.
- Collect clippings from magazines and photos of items and decors that appeal to you. Or the link to your Pinterest Boards of your ideas.
- Know what you want to accomplish, what the room or house should do for you when finished.
- Should it be formal or casual, traditional or contemporary?
- Know your objective and lifestyle needs.
- Establish a time frame in which you would like to work
- Have a budget in mind and be honest about it with your designer.